TOP 10 VOLUNTEER RESOURCES
- Volunteer Leader Guidebook – Learn how to create high-impact, well-managed projects that will help you sustain volunteers and have a positive impact in your community. Click here for supporting resources within the guidebook.
- Passion Into Action – This collection of 13 tools provides basic tips for volunteers who want to turn their passion for changing the world into action.
- Adults in Schools – This guidebook is designed for adults interested in volunteering in schools. This guide was created through a collaboration between generationOn and HandsOn Network, with contributions from the Volunteer Center of Greater Milwaukee and the Volunteer Center of Brown County.
- Professional Skills Matrix – This matrix is designed to provide a structure in using volunteerism to develop personal and professional skills.
- Be a Leader of NOW - Tips for being a great volunteer leader.
- Ten Ways to Volunteer on Your Own Schedule – How to make time for volunteering.
- Defining Civic Involvement – Worksheet for generating ideas around civic engagement.
- Neighboring Toolkit – This toolkit aims to help volunteers effectively work with under-resourced communities that are less closely connected, often where unemployment, violence and drugs are taking their toll in order to provide positive assistance.
- Reflection Guide – Here is a list of ideas for generating reflection after completion of volunteer projects.
- The Connection between Civic Involvement and Service – Tip sheet for connecting volunteers to further civic action.
For more tools and resources visit HandsOn Network's Tools and Resources Library.